Thursday, May 22, 2014

Guilt


I've been online for the last 4 hours looking up tutorials and patterns to sew a costume for my older daughter.  That isn't where the guilt topic comes from though.  I just find it amusing that in all that time I didn't bother to write anything.  Instead, I wait until I am exhausted and finally laying down to sleep.  So now I have pulled the computer back up onto my bed and here goes.
Guilt. As I layer down I thought about what time my alarm is set for, how much time that leaves me to shower, get dressed, make lunches and get the kids up. Then I remembered I have to take the puppy out to go potty and so I calculated another 5-10 into the equation.  Thoughts of the puppy reminded me of the dog and cats we used to have and sadly gave away, which made me think specifically of the cat, Rosella, which made me feel incredibly guilty.  It was unfair to the cat, unfair to my daughter who loved it as her own child, unfair to the rescue who took her in and found her a new forever family.  I really suck sometimes, even if I am doing things for what I hope is the best outcome for all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment